Thai Women 💁🏻♀️
😍 "Bai date gan mai" (Let's go on a date!) 😍
Find Thai Women by Using ThaiFriendly Search
ThaiFriendly lets you search for Thai Women in the most popular locations such as Bangkok, Pattaya, ... and it's easy to get started:
The ThaiFriendly Dating app on iOS
- Download the app from the App Store or Google Play
- After signing up and uploading a good photo open the search:
- Specify the city/area/age of the Thai woman you want to date 😍
- Browse through the results and send an awesome first message!
Lots of good potential matches!
💌 Messaging - The Good vs Bad
ThaiFriendly lets you send free messages every 10 minutes. If you upgrade then there is no time limit as well as other nice things 😉. You may find that the 10 minute limit is enough to start meeting some amazing women though.
"With a good supply of caffeine you could contact 144 new Thai girls per day 😆" - Optimistic Farang.
Many members send their Line ID in the first message and hope for the best. This is a low effort low return strategy and generally the more love you put in the more you get out.
How to Send a Good First Message
- Pick something interesting from their profile to show that you read it. Also personal messages stand out much more than just Hi or your contact details.
- Mention something seasonal. In Thailand there are lots of public holidays and festivals such as Loy Krathong or the Thai New Year. This is a good chance to show you are not some stranger on the Internet but someone real.
- Be polite 🙏. Thai women may not respond well to the edgy messages that may work on women back home.
- Use Emojis 😘. Most women on ThaiFriendly use mobile devices and emojis really pop out. Its a great way to put feeling into your text!
- Ask a question. You are much more likely to get a response if you are asking an interesting question. You can give yourself extra plus points by asking a question that results in a "yes" - such as "Are you single?". An open question like "What are you looking for?" will open up a dialog. But don't ask anything that she already answered in her profile otherwise you will look like a 🔧 lol!
What is a Line ID? 🤔
Line is a popular chat app in Thailand that almost every Thai girl uses. That said it is best to chat on Thaifriendly for a while before exchanging contact details. This ensures your Line doesn't get filled with contacts you aren't interested in. Staying on the site a little while also helps us keep the site clean by filtering out any scammers 😱